How to Play 20p Roulette
Of all the online roulette games we offer players at Wombat Casino, the 20p Roulette play is arguably the most popular. This Inspired Gaming release uses a classic European Roulette set-up alongside a lower minimum stake than most other releases. With that in mind, this guide is for all players that haven’t yet discovered 20p roulette play.
How to play 20p Roulette
Whether you’ve no experience playing this popular game of chance as a whole or the 20p digital release in particular, this guide is a great place to start. We’ll start with how to play Roulette in general, a simple chance-based game that players can pick up and enjoy in no time.
When it comes to playing roulette, all that players need to do is bet on the outcome of a ball placed on a spinning wheel filled with sections of different colours and numbers. These sections across the wheel are what players’ bets are based on with other potential returns available for certain bets. These bets include:
- Straight up – A single number from 0 – 36 paying out a 35x the stake return.
- Pair – A stake between 2 numbers paying out 17x the stake if it lands.
- Street – Betting on 3 numbers in a row, offering 11x the stake returns.
- Corner – Placing a stake in the middle of 4 numbers offering an 8x the stake return.
- Columns – A bet covering a 12-number column paying out 2x the stake if won.
- Dozens – Wagering on 12 of the numbers in a cluster, potentially paying out 2x the stake.
- Red/Black – Backing the colour of the segment the ball will finish on paying out 1x the stake.
- Even/Odd – Staking on the type of number the ball will land on, offering 1x the stake.
- High/Low – A bet on the ball’s final position from 1-18 and 19-36, returning 1x the stake.
Placing these bets during 20p Roulette play is simple with a classic casino table-style grid available to players across which all of the options are visible. Features below the betting options can help players repeat the last bet, clear the last bet and clear all bets quickly and easily. After the bets are placed, an authentic-looking roulette wheel on-screen will be spun and the ball added in as the wheel begins to slow. When the wheel stops and the ball finds a final position, any payouts relating to this position are made, and the betting options become available again.
The primary difference between normal Roulette and 20p Roulette play is the low 20p minimum stake making this game great for newcomers to online roulette. The low stake provides the opportunity to learn more about gameplay and strategy. There is also a high maximum bet available here, making this game great for all types of players offering classic roulette returns.
Now you know how to play roulette, the 20p release from Inspired Gaming is a great start for players to gain experience spinning the wheel. There is a reason this casino game has stayed so popular for so long, as we’re sure you’ll agree after a couple of games.