How to play Ted Slots
Following the Seth MacFarlane movie’s success in 2012, it wasn’t long before slot adaptations were released. The original Ted slot game was released in 2017 by Blueprint gaming with various adaptations following soon after.
Fans of the show are sure to enjoy the audio and visual aspects of the play, including the titular character throwing yet another house party. If you haven’t seen the movies, there are still many features to appreciate. Let’s take a look at the Ted slot games. You can also read about what Blueprint Gaming is here with Wombat Casino!
How to Play the Ted Slot Game
The original Ted slot plays off a 5-reel grid consisting of 3-rows across which 20 paylines can be used to land winning combinations of symbols. A neon rectangle frames the grid with a dark background that helps the symbols to stand out.
Behind the reels shows a classic Ted-house party scene complete with guests, lights and discarded beer cans. Ted himself can be seen centre-screen beneath the reels having a well-earned nap throughout play, that is, until a bonus feature activates.
Play of the Ted slot main game is simple enough. Pressing the spin button to the right of the grid will spin the reels with new symbols, perhaps leading to payouts.
- J-A of cards pays out between 2.5 to 5x the stake if 5 symbols land across a payline.
- Bong + Beer bottles payout up to 10x the stake for 5 across a payline.
- Tami-Lynn + Goose pay out 15x the stake when 5 land across a payline.
- Logo symbol can payout up to 25x the stake and returns a small payout for just 2 across a payline.
- Thunder buddies Scatter.
- Ted Wild.
Several bonus features are included in the Ted slot game that provide different aspects of play and winning potential. To begin, there are 6 random modifiers that Ted himself can bring into play at any time when he decides to wake up.
- Beer Streak – Ted sprays the reels with a can of beer, shuffling the symbols and potentially leading to new combinations.
- Laser Gun Wilds – Ted fires a laser gun onto the reels turning random symbols Wild.
- TV Remote Symbol Streak – Ted fiddles with the television remote leading to a streak respin with the triggering symbol combo.
- Psychedelic Super Spin – Smoke covers the reels leaving all Ted Wilds as the same matching symbol.
- Psychedelic Colossal Spin – Smoke covers the reels again, leaving the reels with a 3×3 colossal reel.
- Psychedelic Bonus Boost – More bonus symbols are added to the reels, possibly leading to other bonus features.
The main bonus feature included is triggered if players can land 3 or more of the Thunder Buddies Scatter symbols in a single spin. This feature opens a reel that is spun and decides which of the 6 Ted slot game bonus features will be won. These are:
- Wheel of Fortune – Spin a wheel filled with multipliers, land on a green arrow to move inside a reel for potentially greater rewards.
- Bar Crawl – Travel across the board collecting prizes, 5 Big Money counters to access the Big Money bonus.
- Super Mart Free Spins – Receive 5 Free Spins on a supermarket belt offering extra Wild symbols.
- Ted Free Spins – Opens a new 5×4 grid filled with cash prizes, Wilds and Free Spins, rewards increase potentially to the Big Money Bonus.
- Big Money bonus – the screen is filled with a carousel of multipliers and sale signs that could lead to respins with larger potential prizes.
Now that you know how the Ted slot game plays, you can enjoy some spins and hopefully trigger one of the multiple bonus features available. Fans of the original slot might enjoy different Ted-based games from Blueprint, including a Megaways and Pub Fruit release offering various aspects to play.