The Wombat says: A bit bored of the usual slots Wombat Fans?
Then try this fruity number from Games Global (formerly Microgaming) and Skillzzgaming! Explode your way to some lucky wins in this multi-level game called Fruit Blast.
We’d put in a similar category to the Bonanza Slot from Big Time Gaming. Collect stars and complete missions to level up, where you’ll find eight different bonus features that can prove very entertaining indeed.
It’s a sweet fruit matching game that hands out juicy wins! Let’s give it a whirl.
Fruit Blast Slot GamePlay
The first thing you’ll notice about Fruit Blast is that it’s brighter than the Dropz slot machine and there are no reels. In fact, it’s more like a skill game than a slot and is played out on a 5×5 grid of symbols with a couple of friendly cocktail makers.
When you match up three or more of the same symbol (that includes lemons, cherries, grapes, watermelons and pineapples) you can blast them away to pick up points, while new fruity symbols will replace them. It’s a lot like Candy Crush!
The aim is to collect stars which enable you to ‘level up’ and you can do this by playing the game and completing achievements. This unlocks a new bartender who will whip up some bonus extras for you – which if you’re lucky could mean prizes, hurrah!
Oh, and when you have filled up fruit-o-meters to the left of the grid, you’ll also scoop a cheeky little prize… Keep your eyes peeled for the Jackpot Symbol, too. Land 3x of the blighters and you could win x1000 your bet!
We have a few of these different games here at Wombat Casino- there’s Beehive Bedlam Reactors, for example, or Fruit Warp. Give them a go anytime you fancy something a bit different.
Meet the Bartenders!
There are nine bartenders in the game. Each (except for the first one) has a unique bonus that is set off by blasting a cluster of bonus tiles.
You can choose from the available guys and girls in the Bartenders Screen.
You unlock new bartenders by advancing Levels.
Fruit Blast Slot Bonus Features & Levels
Landing three or more of the bonus symbols during a round will also trigger off some bonus features. And when you do, you’ll unlock a cool and quirky bartender who comes their own with unique extra features.
– Level 1: Starts off with Bartender Summer with standard play
– Level 2: This round gives you an instant win of up to 8x your original wager.
– Level 5: It’s a round of five Free Games for you Wombat Fans
– Level 9: A pick ’em game where you have to choose icons that reveal prizes of up to 15x of the bet.
– Level 12: Another pick ’em bonus that could award you up to 196x your bet. Nice!
– Level 13: Getting a Fruit Meter filled in a Free Game will award up to 10x of the Bet Value.
– Level 19: This will activate a Free Game for you, boosted by a lucrative 10x win multiplier.
– Level 22 – Get a base prize and double it as you go. Try to get as far as you can without reaching game over.
– Level 25 – This final level is another pick ’em bonus game. Select the icons one at a time to reveal random prizes. If you land the multiplier, your whole win will be multiplied by 170x.
Fruit Blast is a lot of fun Wombat Fans, with its multi-level play and unlockable features. It’s certainly different from the standard slot experience, and a medium variance game – so if you’re looking for more volatility, it might not be for you. The rest of you will love it though!
This game isn’t available to UK players. Why not try NetEnt’s Fruit Shop Megaways instead?
Fruit Blast is still available to players from New Zealand, Ireland, Canada (not Ontario) and many other countries.